Dating Ariane Game Solution

Do you need help with the Dating Ariane Game? Have you arrived further enough?

dating ariane game solution

How to Approach any Woman

An anonymous (thx Nacho, hehe) has just sent me the clues/steps for the Dating Ariane Game Solution:

• Poem, compliment, cheeck kiss.
  • Mouth Kiss, Touch Hair
  • Music:soft rock, Mouth Kiss, Neck Dip
  • Go to Kitchen, Fridge, Wine
  • Drink Wine, Click on chairs to see stars
  • Get right the questions: google copernicus (center, left), aries (left, middle-top), tri?ngulus (center, middle-left) and sea of tranquillity (center, middle-right)
  • Flash boobies, Click on terrace table, talk, compliment, eat, drink
  • Swimming pool, go out from pool (not repeat swimming)
  • Hot Tub, Mouth Kiss, Wine, Play Truth or Dare
  • First Truth (you have never f**k on a hot tub), Second (she) Truth (ask whatever you want), Third (you) Dare, Fourth (she) Dare: Undress Top
    • Here you have two different ends:

Final A:

• Dare (you) and Dare (she), undress bottom
      • Drink wine, french kiss, massage shoulders, grab bubs, lick nipples, massage low back (tummy), massage thights (legs), brab ass, finger
      • F**K!!

Final B:

• Dare (you) and Dare (she), go to a shop dressed only with a towel
      • You are on the car, click on the towel (she will enter on the shop withou for $20)
      • Buy snacks, come back to car, beer
      • F**K!!

Here you are!! The “Prized Solution” for the Dating Ariane Game by arianeb.com

49 thoughts on “Dating Ariane Game Solution

1. BJ

Looks like there are several ways to do this, just not sure how many get you laid. Here is one path to the promised land, most of the time. At least it worked for me. I’m using to downloaded version.

Introduce yourself
    Compliment her looks (click right cheek)
    Say something smart (click the book)
    Kiss her cheek
    Go to another room (click area of red carpet)
    Kitchen
    Go out to dinner but clicking around her head

Dinner, in order
    - click menu
    - click meal
    - click wine glass
    - compliment outfit (click it)
    - Talk to her (click her mouth)
    - Pick up check (click it)

Art exhibit (you can survive with 2 outta 3 right)
    - Renoir
    - Durer
    - Rembrandt

Nightclub
    - Go dancing (dance until guy pulls her top down)
    - Keeping dancing (a guy will pull her top down, nipple shot)
    - Protect her (just click on her until you leave the club)

Back home, dress casual
    Go to couch and make out, regular kissing twice
    French kiss (crucial here). Just follow her lead
    Rub her shoulders
    When she says “go ahead and work your way down” drink wine first, 1 time. This varies, sometimes she asked for wine if you want to go further

Career her breast, like twice
    Kiss her
    Take off her shirt (tricky here, easy to blow it)
    Kiss her
    Career her breast
    Kiss her nipples (if you get this far, you are bound to get laid)
    Remove her pants
    Work her back
    Massage her thigh or grab her butt
    Take off her panties
    Have sex
    Click her mouth and suggest spending the night
    Get in bed with her
    The lights go out, have sex again

I tried to work this out as best I could, but it’s not 100%.

2. Sean

Hi I have found several different ways to have sex with her. I wil not tell how.
    I have had sex with her on the couch, hot tub, and bed. I have been ASKED to spend the night, and I have found two ways to ask to spend the night. Hint if you can get her to the beach see will ask you to stay the night. I found two ways to have sex in the hot tub, three ways to have sex in the bed and two ways to have sex on the couch. Haven’t figured out how to have sex in the car or on the boat. Can anyone tell me if she gives oral? This Game is ADDICTIVE, MORE PLEASE!

3. Sean

Finally figured out how to have sex in the car, you need to get her to go to the convinence store naked. Still haven’t figured out look out point or the boat. Got her naked on the boat bu o sex. Completly strike out at the point. Haven’t gotten her nude at the dance club yet but won the strip contest two separate ways. Win the strip contest and you are on the way to paradise. Again, does she give oral? Does anyone know?

4. Sean

OK, I have had sex with her at look out point and a blow job. Found my way to the fountain for a weird photo shoot. Fingered her on the couch. I have not gotten her to go girls gone wild at the strip bar yet or at the dance club. I KNOW there is a way!

5. Dentata

I’ve gotten her to do striptease, but I’m having difficulties with getting her naked onstage. Anyone know how to do it?

6. jajjjaaa

this is how I did it:
    point at the book
    compliment
    cheek kiss
    kiss lips
    run ifngers through hair
    musik-soft rock
    kiss while dancing
    dip/kiss neck
    kitchen
    fridge
    wine
    look at stars
    answer question(the answers are here already so I cant see the point in rewriting)
    eat dinner by pool
    talk – compliment – eat – drink
    get in the pool
    get out of the pool emidietly
    hot tub
    T or D – first T answer NO – then ask her the same that she asked you – you dare – dare her to kiss you
    drink wine
    get out to town
    go to museum (answers to the questions are already written..)
    go to home decor store. answers: 1. the one with the bird 2. the purple one 3. the one with the bird.
    stay the night.
    strip and wait in bed
    climb in to bed and..
    voila! :D

7. Big fucking black mofo

Wow, it works. Thx for the first walk-through, I never managed to bang her in the tub and car, previously. I wonder, htf do I get a bj? I tried like 300 times, its just impossible. During the shooting I can make her undress her top and everything, but whenever I ask her “to be more sexy and less modest” she just backs off, that damn bitch. How do u guys get further than that?

@ jajjaaaa: You dont need to leave the building in order to bang her. You can easily bang her twice right in her house, after dinner in the living room, some wine and dancing. First on the couch, then in her bed right after.

8. Soundp1

Well dated the bitch 100 times, Got to f@#@k her on the couch in the hot tub on the bed and in the car at the store parking lot. Got a blow-job and licked her cunt at the look ot point but didnt f@#ck her there, took her home and she ask me top stay the night at do her in bed. I hate that she turns off the light in bed. Still want to figure out a way to fr@#ck her at the point and on the boat or the beach. Cant get her to do anything at thoes places. Allso how and where can do her in her but? Anything else that shje do thats interesting? Id apreciate any help.

9. Ashley

Got her to fuck in the car, on the couch, in bed, the boat, and got her to give oral. You just need to think like a girl and you get laid like that. This game is really addictive.

10. Goob

“It always stops in the last kissing point. It just doesn?t go on. Shit. Does anyone else have this kind of problems?”

It happens to me every time too :(

Tim and Moby Reply:

@Goob, I do sorry!

11. futtalaa

how do u get her to give oral??

and also i can’t get her to have sex in the car cuz she wont go in the store naked.

12. cowabunga

Okay for the BJ, you have to have eat dinner at home, and drink up to four glasses of wine. Serioulsy. And when you go out back for the barbeque, sit on that bench thing, GET IT RIGHT, and go with falshing. After dinner go for a drive. Go to the gas station and fill up. Wait outside. Get in the car and drive to the outskirts. Ignore the urges to go to the cabret and continue to lookout point. Once there go with the whole picture thing and everytime go with the sexy option (on the top half of her). Always complement her. You’ll see what i mean. After that you should be good. Good Luck! And pray we all find real gfs like her. Except bettter looking. Well you know what i mean.

13. Sam

How does the patch work, to cet her at the senric in her bathingsuit, also how does the rebecca have the threesome , and where is the lube

14. tony richards

I have been able to fuck her on a regular basis at her home in the living room. I can’t get her to fuck or give me a BJ anywhere else. The house thing is pretty easy. Without going thru all the steps..I start with the compliment, the book, kiss on cheek, kiss on lips then then into kitchen for two glasses of wine. Take a swim and then go out to dinner. From there to the Nightclub, go to bar and order Martini and beer. Back to the living room, slow dance, kiss, kiss neck, go on couch, kiss, massage shoulders, wine, play with boobs. Can’t remember if I did it twice. Massage thighs, kiss, take off dress, massage back, kiss, play with pussy. I don’t always get the steps right, but 3 out of 4 times she fucks. You can download game and go to the file and click all the pics and photo scenes of the game. I can’t believe how many I have missed. Naked on dining room table, Her and a blonde swimming naked in pool, her and the blonde on the bed, her chugging a whiskey bottle. I didn’t see any sex on the boat, so I gave up trying. I love this game.

15. zoul

THE BEST SOLUTION EVER !!!!!!!

Intro : (always go this way, it’s the best)

-hug

-T or D : first say T, answer no
    ask her the same question
    choose D
    ask to kiss her too
    choose D
    watch her having a shower

-(clic until you get back in the living-room)
    -car
    -go to outskirts (left while driving)
    -choose the cabaret

-rub
    -remove
    -pole
    -rub
    -live sex

BACK to the place :

-(while in hot tub) mass breast
    -kiss nipples
    -back rub
    -grab butt
    -mass tights
    -mass pussy
    -sex
    -(after sex) ask to continue the night
    -clik until the end !!

not the best solution? :)

16. Fernando

Como se accede a las secuencias de las siguientes imágenes: diningfeel, diningpants, diningshirt y
    diningshoww. Gracias anticipadas y estupendo juego amoroso.

17. iwonttell

-T or D : first say T, answer no
    ask her the same question
    choose D
    ask to kiss her too
    choose D
    watch her having a shower

-(clic until you get back in the living-room)
    -car
    take car
    Go downtown
    Go lingerie shopping
    Pick the strapless and boyshorts (will fail)
    Pick the strapless and thong (have had trouble with this at times?)
    let her try it on
    strip to undies
    wait for ariane
    try to apologize
    try to kiss ariane
    kiss rebecca
    suggest they kiss
    you can handle it from here

junas Reply:

@iwonttell, this somehow dindt work out for me (version 7.0) :( can sb help??

18. Adam

Managed to do her 3 times in one night. Once on the sofa, and twice in bed.

Do all the usual stuff until after you’ve eaten your steaks (including getting her to flash her boobs after the stars/moon quiz), then go to the park and play basket ball. Miss the Lay Up, score the next two, then you go back to hers.

Sit on the coach
    Wine
    Kiss
    Stroke Hair
    Caress boobs
    Take off top
    Kiss nipples
    Take off pants
    Stroke inner thigh
    take off panties
    have sex
    ask to stay
    climb into bed
    have sex in bed missionary style
    have sex again her on top

Schwiiiing

HM Reply:

@Adam, after dinner, it doesn’t give me the option to “go for a walk” to go to the park.

19. Tom

Does anybody know if the car sex outside the convenience store still works on the new (i.e. online – I think it’s v7.2)? You used to be able to persuade Ariane to go shopping for beer naked and when she got back in the car she was holding a can. The new version with the new graphics for the store (I preferred them before same as the restaurant) the can is still there, but clicking on it just takes you home. It looks like the map area is contiguous with the steering wheel so maybe it’s no longer possible. This is also suggested since Jessie is looking intently out of the window. Have I missed some parameters? It would be a pity if that scene were no longer there as it uses a nice moving gif for the sex scene.

20. Tom

Nice sentiment, Evette. Regarding the question I posted earlier, I think I’ve now answered it myself. It looks like the car park fuck outside the convenience store is now gone, which is a great pity. According to the official website it’s one of the things that has been sacrificed in favour of some new scenes. I like some of the new bits (though not all). Some of the ones with Rebecca after she’s followed you home from the club are fun, even if they’re all dead ends. The key to those I found is to eat the steak in a bikini and then click on bedroom to change before getting in the car. That stops her from wearing the bikini again thus closing the swimming pool options and puts her in her red shirt and jeans instead of the black dress which she’ll wear if you just click on the car. By waiting in the hall Reb will go to sleep but wakes up and interrupts while you’re making love on the couch or comes in topless if you eat cake. You can also make Ari steal her clothes and try them on, which is really sexy. This is done from a hot-tub dare.

By the way I also noticed that the Marco-Polo game has a new variant in that Ari seems to randomly chose between you and Reb instead of always chosing you as she did before. I’ve so far only got this to work when the girls are wearing half a bikini, which leads to an abrupt though sexy ending where Ariane kicks you out because she’d rather have sex with Rebecca! I never managed to see the naked version of this. Anybody have thoughts on this?