Do you have an Iphone? I do and I love it but I don’t like that “Sent from my iPhone” message on every email I sent!
By default, every email sent from your iPhone has this signature specified in Settings -> Mail -> Signature but you can change/remove it easily going there and typing whatever you want.
Now is confirmed apple is going to launch next-generation software for the iPhone 4.0, here you are a list with alternatives for your “Sent from Iphone” signature I’ve collected after a couple of years and a bit of research:
- “Sent from my iPhone…jealous?”
- “Sent from my Atari 2600”
- “Sent from my Portable Telephone Machine”
- “Sent from my handheld device”
- “Sent from my iPhone, bitch”
- “Sent from my £400 phone”
- “Proudly typed on an iPhone”
- “Sent from my ipwn”
- “You’ve been iPhoned”
- “Sent from my iPowerBall”
- “I have more money than you do”
- “Sent from the Future”
- “Yes, I have an iPhone. Now will you fuck me?”
- “Never understood the Sent from BlackBerry/iPhone thing.”
- “Sent from my Whiteberry.”
- “Sorry for my spelling mistakes and for non-formated text”
- “Sent via my 16GB Black iPhone.Suffer to all you people with white ones and Nokias”
- “Sent from my iphone, I’m a brutal wanker”
- “Sent from the Jesus phone; behold the prophecy!”
- “Sent from my iPhone. Short but not meant to be abrupt.”
I’ve actually used some of them for a while. How do you sign your emails?