The formula takes into account six factors:
- Weather conditions
- Debt level and our ability to pay that debt
- Time elapsed since Christmas
- Time elapsed since failing our New Years resolutions
- Our general seasonal motivational levels
- Need to take action and to have something to look forward to (like statutory holidays)
Can I do anything to avoid it? No I can’t, I’m not feeling with the mood to even try it, so as I do every Monday I’m going to buy my lottery tickets online (it’s f**ing raining outside) and cook some special dish for lunch. On the meantime of course I’ll listen to good music, any suggestion?