One year ago I wrote a post about how I disliked to read “Sent from my iPhone” (now I’m more used to) when receiving emails and listed a few alternatives, a quite successful post in the net.
So if you have one and want to change the signature “Sent from my iPad”, here you are a short list of alternatives:
- “Sent from my big iPhone”
- “iPad’s keyboard sucks”
- “Sent from a very cool device”
- “Blame iPad for short answears and misspellings”
- “Sent from my iPad…jealous?”
- “Who cares how, what matters is the content”
- “Proudly typed on an iPad”
- “You’ve been iPaded”
- “I have more money than you do”
- “Sent from the Future”
- “Yes, I have an iPad. Now will you fuck me?”
- “Sorry for my spelling mistakes and for non-formated text”
- Vote for Pedro
Please if you want to tell us how do you sign in your emails, add your signature in the comments section below, thanks!
Also, if you want to remove or replace the “Sent from my iPad” signature from outgoing email on your iPad and don’t know how, here you are the steps to follow:
- Select Settings App in your home screen
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars from the list on the left side of the Settings window, and then tap the Signature (which by default will be “Sent from my iPad”).
- Use the delete button on your iPad keyboard to remove the signature. Enter your own new one.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars in the left column again. Now in the Signature section you’ll see your new signature.
- The next time you compose an email on your iPad, the “Sent from my iPad” message will be gone and replaced by your new one.
Ps – Yes, I don’t have an iPad yet, I’m waiting for the next generation to buy mine, I want it with a USB port and camera to chat…
Ps – If you are from Apple and want to send me an iPad for free so I can test it and review it here, don’t hesitate in contacting me 😉