As you know, I use to spend my entire working day in front of a computer, and sometimes I need a little help to focus on my tasks. I also love music, all kind of it, so I just want to share the latest albums I’ve been listening to in order to kill my to-do list and avoid outside distractions, without falling down in the boredom of my mundane tasks and at the same time, giving a chance to new bands/albums.
- Jack White – Blunderbuss
- Bon Iver – Bon Iver, Bon Iver
- Lana del Rey – Born to Die
- Beach House – Bloom
- The Black Keys – El Camino
- John Talabot – Fin
- Mishima – L’amor Feliç
- The Shins – Port of Morrow
- Klaus & Kinski – Herrereos y Fatigas
- April Fool’s Day – Well it’s True
Btw, a cup of coffee sometimes does help too.