Are you having problems merging two Facebook Pages? Do you want to know how to do it?
Well, that just happened to me and after a bit of research I found the solution. Apparently this is happening for users out of the U.S.
When clicking in Edit Page > Update Info > Resources > Request to merge duplicate Pages nothing actually happens, I finally achieve it following these steps:
- Put Facebook in U.S. English and keep tab opened
- Connect to a U.S. proxy (daveproxy.us) in a new tab (Put www.facebook.com in the field, don’t log in!
- Return to Facebook ‘tab’ and refresh the page.
- Merge Pages
- You will receive a confirmation email
- You can now change back your language to your preferred one
Hope this helps!