Are you having problems merging two Facebook Pages? Do you want to know how to do it?
Well, that just happened to me and after a bit of research I found the solution. Apparently this is happening for users out of the U.S.
When clicking in Edit Page > Update Info > Resources > Request to merge duplicate Pages nothing actually happens, I finally achieve it following these steps:
- Put Facebook in U.S. English and keep tab opened
- Connect to a U.S. proxy (daveproxy.us) in a new tab (Put www.facebook.com in the field, don’t log in!
- Return to Facebook ‘tab’ and refresh the page.
- Merge Pages
- You will receive a confirmation email
- You can now change back your language to your preferred one
Hope this helps!
Completely worth watching if you have three minutes…
I’m actually very happy with my life and I think I do what I love… what about you?
I just want to encourage you to follow me on Instagram. My user is frucomerci.
Every friday I upload a farce montage with my face with the hashtag #fridayfrucofusion, and is actually quite popular.
Ps. I know, long time without updating… really sorry.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2013 to all of you guys. Our traditional Christmas video, this time we’d like to see you reinventing the boring carols. We’ve done it (though in Spanish).
Have fun! Fruco
It looks like Cristiano Ronaldo (CR7) will finally have another golden ball… unless someone else can beat his bid of course.