List of Posts from each Category plugin for WordPress
This plugin displays a list of the posts from each category of your WordPress installation. It can be added to a post or page, or used directly in a template file. In the plugin’s options page you can choose the header. Is very useful if your posts are under one unique category.
* postsbycategory.txt for WordPress 2.3 (new)
* Download one of the above files, rename it to postsbycategory.php (from .txt to .php), and upload it to your plugins directory /wp-content/plugins/
* Enable the plugin.
* Configure the plugin options (under postbycategory).
There are two ways you can use this plugin.
1) In a post or page, insert the following line:
<!-- postsbycategory -->
2) In a template file, insert the following code:
<?php echo posts_by_category(); ?>
* 09-07-07 – v1.0 First release.
* 27-07-07 – v2.0 Second release. (Problem with Polyglot fixed)
* 09-11-07 – v3.0 Third release. (Plugin for WordPress 2.3)
Here are the options available in this plugin?s options page in the WordPress admin panel.
Header text: This is shown above the list of posts.